I’m excited to announce the launch of the my TRAVEL 50 STATES JOURNAL.
This journal is perfect for travelers of all ages: those who want to document each state they visit, those who are working to complete a goal of traveling to every state, and those who have already visited the 50 states, but want a single place to record their memories!
Here is a little sneak peak of the layout and what to expect:
USA BUCKET LIST & STATE CHECKLIST:
Create a list of your top US destinations on the bucket list, and use the states checklist to record your visit.
NATIONAL PARKS CHECKLIST & JOURNAL PROMPT INSPIRATION:
Track your visits to the major US National Parks, and use the prompts to answer questions about each state.
TWO PAGE LAYOUT PER STATE:
Record date and purpose of trip, state visited number, companions, cities and attractions, and highlights of the trip. Add in details about interesting things learned, something new experienced, special meals, souvenirs and funny situations. The second page allows you to rate the state and add day by day details. Room at the bottom for pictures, sketches, ticket stubs, or stamps.
CREATE YOUR OWN LOG:
Use the BLANK LOGS any way that suits you! From hiking to biking to camping to skiing to museums to bird-watching to bungee-jumping, the possiblities are endless.
Journals are 6 x 9, the perfect size to carry with you in your backpack or suitcase.
The Travel 50 States Journal includes:
- 122 pages
- 6 x 9 convenient travel size
- Travel bucket list
- USA travel checklist
- National Parks checklist
- List of journal prompt ideas to encourage personalization
- 2 pages per state + Washington D.C., with journal prompts and plenty of room for notes, sketches, stamps, or pictures.
- Recording of weather conditions, accommodations, travel companions, National and State Parks.
- Guided writing prompts, including sights visited, funny and memorable situations, and state comparisons.
- Blank spaces to allow creativity in the form of writing, drawings, or adding stickers or stamps.
- 4 pages of Create your own Logs to track Hikes, Camping, Finances, etc for your personalization.
- Lined and unlined pages at the end of the book for capturing itinerary ideas, additional vacation notes and photos.
Complete these journals as an individual, a couple, or even as a collaborative family project for a precious lifetime keepsake!
Visit the TRAVEL 50 STATES SHOP for product details or click on the image below: