Are you looking for a way to track your hiking experiences?
The Hiking Logbook & Journal is the perfect tracking keepsake for documenting and reflecting on your hiking experiences. Several pages of log space allows you to list each hike, the date, location and distance. Then go in depth to track each hiking trail, with two dedicated pages per hike. Here you can document the date, trail name, location, distance, terrain, elevation, level of difficulty, start and end time. In addition, record the trail type, hiking companions, cell reception, water and facilities, food and beverages, gear and equipments, and observations. Supplemental space allows for photos, drawings, and notes. Finally, rate your enjoyment of each hike!
This hiking journal features:
- 135 pages
- 6” X 9” convenient size
- 60+ lines of hiking log space.
- 50+ detailed trail entries.
- Two page layout per hiking trail.
- 1 to 5 star rating per hike.
- Recording of weather conditions, temperature, location, terrain, and elevation.
- Track hike start and end time, total distance.
- Document animal and nature observations.
- Note facilities, water availability, gear, and cell phone reception.
- Capture photos, drawings, and notes.
Let’s hit the trails!