Are you looking for the perfect keepsake to document your travels through the 50 states?
The Travel 50 States Journal is an engaging journal providing opportunities for documenting your travel experiences. Each state has two dedicated pages to write, record, and rate each trip. Use the checklists to track your travel Bucket List, visits to each state and National Park, and itinerary ideas.
This journal is perfect for travelers of all ages: those who want to document each state they visit, those who are working their way to complete a goal of traveling to every state, and those who have already visited the 50 states, but want a single place to record their memories!
The Travel 50 States Journal includes:
- 122 pages
- 6 x 9 convenient travel size
- Travel bucket list
- USA travel checklist
- National Parks checklist
- List of journal prompt ideas to encourage personalization
- 2 pages per state + Washington D.C., with journal prompts and plenty of room for notes, sketches, stamps, or pictures.
- Recording of weather conditions, accommodations, travel companions, National and State Parks.
- Guided writing prompts, including sights visited, funny and memorable situations, and state comparisons.
- Blank spaces to allow creativity in the form of writing, drawings, or adding stickers or stamps.
- 4 pages of Create your own Logs to track Hikes, Camping, Finances, etc for your personalization.
- Lined and unlined pages at the end of the book for capturing itinerary ideas, additional vacation notes and photos.
Complete these journals as an individual, a couple, or even as a collaborative family project for a precious lifetime keepsake!