I’m excited to announce the launch of the my World Explorer Travel Journal for kids! The World Explorer Travel Journal is the perfect tracking keepsake for documenting and reflecting on your world travels. This journal providing opportunities for coloring, drawing, and writing about travel experiences around the world. Use checklists to track visits countries, states, and National Parks. Fill out a travel Bucket list and Log Junior Ranger Badges received. A Hiking Log and a Create Your Own Log, customized to biking, camping, or any other favorite activities. Each trip has two dedicated pages to record, rate, and route trips.
Here is a little sneak peak of the layout and what to expect:
ALL ABOUT ME
Capture the details about the traveler, their hopes and aspirations, and their feelings about travel.
Document your trip – interactive design for kids to track where they traveled, rate it, where they stayed, how they traveled, what they saw, who they traveled with, how the weather was, best meal, and emotions. Page 2 is a blank slate to write, draw, stamp, or document in any way desired.
BUCKET LIST & WORLD TRAVEL CHECKLIST
This two page layout allows space for drawing or writing about one’s travel bucket lists. The second page allows tracking of which countries have been visited!
LANDMARKS & WONDERS CHECKLISTS
Color or circle the landmarks and wonders visited around the world. Add a date to capture the details.
NATIONAL PARKS & JUNIOR RANGER BADGES
Check off the US National Parks visited, and log the National Parks worldwide! Color in a badge next to each National Park where a Ranger badge was earned!
Journals are 6 x 9, the perfect size to carry with you in your backpack.
There are 2 options for you! PAPERBACK and COIL BOUND. Amazon only offers the paperback option, so I’ve also included the option to purchase coil bound through Lulu. com! (Please note that shipping times from Lulu do take typically 7-10 days to ship, sometimes more. The journal qualities are great, though!)
This children’s travel journal features:
- 101 pages
- 6” X 9” convenient travel size
- List of journal prompts ideas to encourage personalization.
- All About Me Pages
- Country’s Traveled checklist
- Famous Landmarks and Natural Wonders Tracking
- USA travel map and checklist
- Famous United States Landmarks Tracking
- National Parks & Junior Ranger Badge Checklist
- Two page layout per trip
- 1 to 5 star rating per state.
- Recording of weather conditions, accommodation types, modes of travel, and sights observed.
- Guided writing prompts, including travel companions, funny situations, and favorite attractions.
- Blank spaces to allow creativity in the forms of writing, drawing, or even adding stickers or stamps.
- Hiking Log and a Create your own Log to capture biking, museums, camping, or any activities you love.
- Lined and unlined pages at the end of the book for capturing additional vacation notes and pictures.
Get ready to write, draw, and map your way through the WORLD!
PAPERBACK versions are available on Amazon.
COIL BOUND journals are available on Lulu.
Visit the TRAVEL 50 STATES SHOP for product details or click on the image below: