It took no time at all for Switzerland to make a deep impact on us. We quickly fell in love with this gorgeous country. Realizing how difficult it seemed to find a laundromat, it dawned on us that we now had a purpose and a business that would allow us to move to Switzerland! Here’s 10 reasons that we fell in love with Switzerland!
1. Hotel balconies overlooking the Alps.
2. Manicured gardens with colorful flowers (tulips and lilies in purples, pinks, red, yellows, and blues).
3. It is more breathtaking than the pictures.
4. Everyone understands and speaks English plus about four other languages, or so it seems.
5. Pine tree leaves are a strange mixture of light and dark green.
6. Chalets dot the mountainside.
7. The air is so fresh and clean!
8. Life is laid back and slow paced.
9. Decorated cowbells are the most popular souvenir (and we bought two!).
10. There is only 1 Laundromat in the entire city of Interlaken, so know we have an excuse to move here and open one of our own!